Inside Sales Engineer
The Inside Sales Engineer works with customers, field sales, customer service, engineering, and production to win new opportunities and improve customer loyalty. The Inside Sales Engineer will play a fundamental role in achieving revenue growth goals. This position is a combination of inside sales and sales engineer, able to identify customer needs, match them with a Revcor sales path and value propositions, scope projects, produce technical deliverables such as performance curves and quotes, and secure customer approval and production order. Personable, high energy applicants will flourish in this role.
- During the training period the Inside Sales Engineer will be assigned to existing Customer Care Teams and perform needs analysis, product selection, along with other Sales Engineer responsibilities.
- Upon conclusion of the training period the Inside Sales Engineer will create a new Customer Care Team and serve as inside sales and sales engineer to assigned accounts.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Increase revenue and profitability within assigned accounts.
- Develop a sales pipeline, close sales and achieve annual quota.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of on-going service, and manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
- Provide answers to customer questions about our products, services, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Be able to think critically and make suggestions to either provide a benefit or prevent a problem for customers.
- Work with customers to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Provide clear and accurate responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals.
- Provide product selection, performance data, sample products, costs and quotes, and drawings to best achieve the customer’s defined requirements.
- Ability to scope new business opportunities with an understanding of customer objectives and technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Experience in customer-facing role, communicating effectively with sales and engineering to ensure projects stay on-time, in-scope, and customer-focused.
- Proven sales skills with an eye for results.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to maintain a positive disposition.
- Strong desire to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, team player
- Team player, comfortable in highly collaborative positions.
- Likes handling tasks across multiple projects.
- Must be flexible as assigned tasks are re-prioritized
- Ability to respond to requests quickly, even if no good answer exists.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in basic technical troubleshooting a plus.
- High comfort level with business software including, but not limited to, ERP and CRM systems.
Click Here To Apply