Revcor was started in Chicago, Illinois by John Reichwein and Joe Kochevar. They relocated the young, but successful company 40 miles northwest of Chicago to Carpentersville, Illinois in 1954. As Revcor grew, both organically and through acquisition, the Carpentersville facility was increased in size six times to over 300,000 square feet. Revcor’s headquarters and manufacturing operations remain at this location.
To better serve our customers, another manufacturing plant was opened in Juarez, Mexico. In 2006, the Juarez plant was relocated further south in Mexico to Reynosa, where it remains in operation today.
Mr. Reichwein’s son, John Jr. joined Revcor in 1976. John Jr. was appointed President in 1984 and assumed the role as CEO upon his father’s death in 1998. John Jr. is dedicated to successfully grow Revcor with hopes of eventually passing the company leadership over to the third generation of Reichweins. He is now one step closer to that goal since his son, J.B. joined Revcor in 2012 as Marketing Manager.