Take advantage of Revcor’s engineering capabilities and 65+ years of airflow expertise when you design a new product, improve an existing product or solve a product related problem.
Our Revolutionary Services will help you beat the competition by achieving your airflow system’s performance requirements, shortening your time to market and minimizing your development cost.
Revcor begins all air flow improvement projects with a concise understanding of your goals. The following table makes selection of the ideal airflow services easy based on your identified goals:
Planning services that help beat the competition:
Execution services that help beat the competition:
- Engineered Sample is recommended when a Design Integration or Performance Evaluation project suggests that Revcor can solve a customer’s airflow requirements using previously designed and tooled Revcor components.
- Guaranteed Airflow Performance is recommended when a Design Integration or Performance Evaluation project suggests that Revcor must design and tool new components in order to achieve a customer’s airflow requirement. GAP projects come with a 100% guarantee that the customer’s requirements will be met.
- Rapid Product Development, manages the development of new tooling and equipment that is required to produce the new products developed in previously completed GAP projects.
Other services that help beat the competition:
- Motorized Packages: Optimizing an airflow system’s performance requires all key components, including the motor, to be designed at the same time.Lean Manufacturing: Used to drive continuous improvement projects for our new products, proprietary equipment, resource utilization, inventory management and ongoing process control.
- Product Selection: Ideal for the OEM seeking an additional source to provide a drop-in replacement component for their existing airflow dependent system.
- Engineering Capabilities: Designing airflow solutions requires cutting edge design software and proprietary test facilities, but most importantly, our engineering expertise is essential to achieving revolutionary results.